Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Affirmation

There's nothing like parental affirmation.  Ohh trust me, I'm sure Firecracker and Sweet Pea will have plenty of fodder for their future Psychologists to blame the Hubs and I for.  However, the other day I was reading an article on line about how to know if you're raising spoiled children.  

There were 10 "symptoms" of a spoiled child.  And my children occasionally do 2 of them.  Now, I am not saying that we are perfect parents.  Far from it, but it's nice to get a little pat on the back every now and then, ya know? Especially since the ones writing the article have bad mouthed your disciplining techniques time and time again.  It makes me chuckle just a little..... ok a lot =).

Have a great day!
Ms. T  


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment