Monday, February 11, 2013

Gluten

A few days ago I got 4 loaves of gluten free bread for free.  So I decided, "hey it's better for us and it's free.  What could be better?"

I learned something new about myself.  Apparently I like gluten.  A Lot!  Not saying the gluten free bread was gross or disgusting or anything.  We've eaten it, but it's way different than what I'm used to.  I mean I've gone for 30 years with gluten being an essential part of my diet (because after looking at lables it's in freaking EVERYTHING).  And I despise change.  Therefore, I predict this Mama will not be switching to gluten free.  Sorry to all those gluten haters out there.  But on the upside you'll have one less person to contend with buying out your bread =).

Have a great, gluten filled day!
Ms. T  

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment