Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Motorcycles

I've been seeing those signs and window decals that say, "Motorcycles: Look twice and save a life" all over the place lately.  I agree with the sentiment that we should all be careful drivers.  It is important to be vigilant while driving, "a deadly weapon" as my parents told me when I was old enough to get my permit.

This said, I'm frustrated with motorcycle drivers.  Not all of them, because just like every thing else there are those that do not fit this mold.  However, the majority of motorcycle drivers drive STUPIDLY.  They weave in and out of traffic cutting people off and pulling into places that they can barely fit, they drive way too fast (I'm talking 60-70 mph in a 45 or 50) and I've seen them drive in the hazard lane.    These are just a few things I've seen on the road.  I know people can be this stupid in cars too.  This fact does not escape me as I see their stupidity every time I get behind the wheel of a vehicle.

The point of my tyrade?  My point is that we ALL need to be careful drivers.  INCLUDING those that are on motorcycles.  They should not get a "free pass" and every one assume they are the victim just because they are on a smaller vehicle.  

The End

Have a nice day!
Ms. T
 
    



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment