Friday, February 1, 2013

5 Question Friday

Good Morning, Friends!  It's Friday again!  Is it just me or has this week dragged on for what feels like forever?  Usually, it doesn't do that unless I'm looking forward to something.  There isn't anything big happening this weekend for me to get excited about.  (I'm not really into football.  I still am not sure who is playing in the Super bowl.)

Alright, Enough complaining from me, because Friday is here!!  Yippee!  Ok, on with the 5 question fun!
 
1. What is your favorite book to read with your kids?
     A friend recently gave us a Veggie Tales devotional book for kids.  We have started reading it every night before bed.  It's awesome, because Firecracker loves the pictures of the characters on the pages and it's teaching them about Jesus.  What could be better?! =)


2. After having kids, what body part has changed the most?
     Can I have multiple answers to this question?  Because so much has changed it's ridiculous.  I'm so out of shape it's silly.  And I know that the kids are directly responsible, but for real I have very little time to exercise.  And I know that other people that have kids get up at like 5 am and work out.  Sorry, I'm not committed enough for that.  I'm in love with my sleep.  And so are my kids, because when Mama doesn't get enough sleep I'm not always a happy camper.  





Ok, so that's not really a body part, so uhhh, lets see. I'm going to go with my tummy.  After I gave birth to Firecracker I realized my tummy resembled a waterbed.  It got better and then I had Sweet pea.  Guess what happened again?  Yep.  I am working on it.... kinda (read above paragraph) so it is getting marginally better, but I make no promises.

3. Would you ever go back to college? What would you study?
     I have thought about going back to college and taking a course in medical coding or something along those lines.  


4. How do you close a phone call? Bye, bye bye or other?
     It really depends on who I am talking to.  If I'm talking to an acquaintance, or friend I usually say either bye, or talk to you later.  If it is a family member or a super close friend I usually say something like, love you and I'll talk to you later.  


5. What is the one food that will always be your "cheat food" on a diet?        

    Hmm, Can this question also have multiple answers?  Because I have a big time sweet tooth!  And of course while on a diet all those foods are strictly forbidden.  And therefore all of these types of foods suddenly are my favorites!!  And I can't stop thinking about them, and they start calling my name.  

If I had to pick only one, I'd have to go with chocolate.  Chocolate and I have a love affair going on.  Shhhh!  Don't tell the Hubs!  

Alrighty!  Hope you all have a great weekend!
Ms. T 

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment