Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Too Smart For My Own Good

Sweet pea has learned something new.  She has learned how to reach the furthest parts of the kitchen counters!  Ugh!  No place is safe any more!  

The other day I heard the noise of one of our bar stools scraping across the kitchen floor.  I didn't think much of it, because Sweet pea likes to push them around, but that WAS the extent of it.  (please note the past tense verb).  Well, I walked into the kitchen to investigate and the stinker had pushed the stool over to the counter, climbed up onto it, and grabbed her brother's cup and proceeded to dump it down the front of her (she was trying to drink it, but sippy cups are far different than big kid cups!).  

I don't know what to do with my little climber!  Firecracker was never really a climber.  I only caught him climbing maybe a handful of times ever.  However, Sweet pea seems to be climbing every chance she gets!  It might be time to switch her out of her crib and into a toddler bed before she gets any more bright ideas.  I have no doubt she could climb out of her crib if she put her mind to it.  She already tries climbing into it!

Have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment