Friday, August 23, 2013

Oh Yeah, Baby

My kids have started saying, "Oh yeah, Baby!" all the time.  I knew the first time I heard it come out of Sweet Pea's mouth where the munchkins learned it from.  They learned it from my Mama.

My Mama has always been one to have interesting "catch phrases".  For instance.  She used to say (and still does), "Good night nurse!",  or "Oh fiddlestix!" when she's frustrated about something.  Lately, I've noticed when the grandkids do something great or want to show her a trick she tells them either, "That's awesome!", or "Oh yeah, baby!" 

It's great to hear the kids repeat such funny little things.  I love that they love my Mama so much.  It's awesome to see the bond that is being formed.

Have a great weekend!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment