Monday, August 26, 2013

Slow Motion

Have you been moving in slow motion?  And you can look at yourself and say, "ahhh! Hurry up!  I've got lots to do today, and I've got to keep my schedule!"  And yet you just keep up at the same pace?  No matter what effort you put in your top speed is like 5 times slower than it needs to be? 

Well, that description is exactly my life today.  I've been in slow motion all morning long.  I have things I have to get done this morning, but my body will not comply with my time limits. I'll just have to keep pushing through, and hope I can catch up.

Have a great day!
Ms. T

 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment