Thursday, August 22, 2013

Extreme Heat

I've spent nearly my entire life here in my own little corner of the world.  And while it's ALWAYS been hot during 9 months out of the year, I don't ever remember it being this bad.

I have always just dealt with the heat.  It's never really bothered me.  However, it seems this summer has been the worst!  It's ridiculously hot! I'm talking, "why in the world did I bother to shower?" hot.  As soon as you walk outside you sweat like a whore in church. It hasn't been under 90 degrees during the day in at least a month, and at night it only gets down to like 83 or 84.  UGH!

All that said, I'd still rather have heat than snow.  You don't have to shovel heat! =)  We will just continue to find indoor things to do until the weather changes some.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment