Monday, August 5, 2013

Independence

Sweet pea has hit the "I want to do it myself" stage.  Everything from changing clothes to brushing her teeth and everything in between have become impossible for me to help her with.  She runs away and says, "no, Mommy, Self!"

I love that my kids want to do things for themselves.  I know plenty of kids that want their parents to do everything for them.  And I see this as a huge step in their development.  They need to learn that Mom and Dad will not always be there to fix every little problem.  

That said, part of me wishes the baby stage would've held on just a little bit longer.  I will never have another tiny baby of my own again.  Mind you my kids will always be my babies no matter how big they get.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment