Wednesday, August 7, 2013

If Tick Tock Crocodile Actually Existed I'd Be Dead......

Firecracker likes to pretend that the couch is a boat and that "tick tock croc" (from Peter Pan) is in the water.  He will jump down from the couch and say, "Oh no, Mom, help!  Save me!  Tick tock croc is gonna get me!"  After I save him it's my turn to jump down and he gets to save me.

Firecracker loves this game.  He could play this for hours if you are willing to play along for that amount of time.  (I am willing to play with him, but after about 15 minutes I've met my limit.)

The other day we were playing another round of this game and it was my turn to be "in the water".  I said, "Firecracker, save me from tick tock croc!"   He replied, "just a sec. Mom".  He proceeded to get a drink from his cup and pick up another toy before he would "rescue" me!    

All this to say, if tick tock crocodile really existed I'd be dead.  That's not a very comforting thought to me.  I guess I've told Firecracker to "hold on a second" one too many times.  Hahaha!

I hope you have a great day!

Ms. T



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!!! That is funny, Ms. T! We do get back what we dish out, don't we!!! Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete