Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Disgusted

The other night I dropped something in front of the fridge.  When I bent over to pick it up some how I ended up looking up at the water/ ice dispenser.  OH MY GOODNESS!!  It was nasty!  I had never ever thought about cleaning it, but oh boy I rushed for the bleach, and started scrubbing.

It is clean now, but I'm going to be keeping an eye on that sucker from now on!  Well, not literally an eye on it, because I'd have to bend over and rotate 180 in order to keep my eyes actually ON it, but I think you all get the picture. =)

Have a great day!
Ms. T 



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment