Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

This is the time of year that everyone determines to do better.  People start diets, determine to go to the gym more, promise to be nicer, etc. etc.  Well, I have a few resolutions myself.

1. Not get pregnant.  I know this sounds silly, but I'm happy with my little family and I'd go clinically insane if I got pregnant again.

2. Be more hands on with my kids.  Meaning doing more things with them like art projects and games etc.

3. Read at least 1 parenting book.  I LOVE to read, but I despise "self help" books, or instructional books.  I'm all about a story line.  And books that help you become a better Christian, Parent, Person etc. don't typically have riveting story lines.  It takes true discipline for me to read one all the way through.

4.  Continue working on my mental health, well, at least the depression part, because the crazy part I've lived with too long to get rid of now ;).  I've come a LONG way in 2012.  I've battled hard and long, and I believe the worst is behind me. PRAISE GOD!  I don't mean that it's all sunshine and roses everyday, but it's not the doom an gloom it was.  And it seems it's getting better all the time.

So what are some of your resolutions?

Happy New Year!
Ms. T       



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment