Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Insults or Love?

 The Hubs and I have this little "game" (for lack of a better word) that we play with each other. It goes a little something like this:

Me: Do you like my dress?

H: Honey, I love you no matter what you look like.

M: So you're saying I look horrible?! (This is said in jest.  I'm not really one of those type of women)

H: No, that's not what I said!

M: That's what I heard! 

Then we both laugh at how very stuck he is.  I've played this game on him since we've been married.  Lately the Hubs has gotten good at turning the tables on me.  He will trap me and I didn't even see it coming!  Then I realize how it feels ;).  Then we both laugh at me being stuck. This is reason number 2,948,479,987 that I love him.

Hope you have a great day!
Ms. T    


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment