Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cheap

In case you didn't know, I'm uber cheap.  I pinch every penny until Abe screams for mercy.  It's the way I am and the way I've always been.  The Hubs is the generous one in our family.  Not saying I won't help someone out, especially if I know and love them, but he's MUCH more apt to give.  I don't begrudge him that at all.  I'm cool when he is generous, I am just not good at it myself.  All that to say I'm cheap.  Above all else, I DESPISE paying retail prices.  It's a ridiculous mark up.

Anyway, the other day my SIL, Mrs. Pickles, and I went "thrifting" (aka shopping multiple thrift stores).  90% of mine and my kid's clothing comes from thrift stores or garage sales.  We picked up some GREAT deals!  Now, I'm not naive enough to think that every piece of clothing I need for my children or myself will come from thrift stores or garage sales.  I know better, but you can find some uber cute stuff for much less than you'd pay in the store.  

I picked up 5 or 6 t-shirts for Firecracker, a dress, a top and a pair of Levi jeans for myself and paid less than 20.00.  Yep, I love being cheap!

Have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment