Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Garbage Can's Mystical Powers

Have you ever noticed that garbage cans have mystical powers?  Because they DO!  A regular piece of paper, that your child wouldn't look twice at on the counter, enters the garbage can and all the sudden that paper is fascinating!  They want to touch the paper, hold the paper, and possibly lick the paper, depending on how the first two experiments go.

For a long time this mystical power frustrated me.  I would get upset that my children wanted to strew trash around my house.  And now? You ask.  Well, now, honestly it still frustrates me sometimes, but when you stop to think about it, it is kind of humorous.  The garbage can is the "no touch" zone and therefore anything inside of it is desirable.  And this my friends is why I stock my cabinets with bleach, clorox wipes and hand sanitizer.  

Have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment