Monday, December 31, 2012

Traveling Wise Men

We haven't taken our Christmas decorations down yet.  We will, probably this weekend, but for now they are still up, including our nativity set.  The kids, especially Firecracker, know they are not supposed to mess with the nativity set, even though it's on a shelf they can reach.

We all know that just because a kid, even a good kid, knows they're not supposed to mess with something doesn't mean they leave it alone.  Well, this is the case of my nativity set.  And for some reason or another my children (I think it's Firecracker, but I haven't caught them in the act so it could be Sweet Pea) are more interested in moving the wise men around than the other figures.  I've noticed this several times and I took pictures.  Aren't you lucky ducks? ;)  Here are a few of the different positions of my figures compliments of my kiddos:

This is what it's supposed to look like by the way.

Mary's running away?


I'm not sure what they're doing here?




  I know there have been more positions, but I didn't have my camera handy for them.  The next trip the wise men make will be back into the attic.

Happy New Year!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment