Friday, January 11, 2013

5 Question Friday

Good morning, Friends =).  It's Friday again! Yippeeeeeee!!!!  This weekend we don't have a ton planned, but that's cool with me =).  Alrighty, on with the 5 question fun!  Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting me link up.  Here we go!

1. Flu mist? Flu shot? Or take your chances?
  I don't know what a flu mist is.  Is that like being sneezed on by someone with the flu?  Because if that's what it is I say noooo thank you!  I got a flu shot last year, but that was because my insurance company gave me a 25.00 gift card if I got the flu shot.  They didn't offer me any thing this year, so I don't plan on getting one.  (Have I told you I'm cheap? ;)

2. Do your kids have iPads? What are some good educational apps? Price?

   Since my kids are 3 and 1 no, they don't have iPads or any other type of techy stuff like that.  Firecracker likes to play games on my kindle and on the Hub's droid phone.  I have a few puzzle games and learning games on my kindle (I don't know their names, but they're free) and the Hub's has the more "cool" games like legos and angry birds (also free).  

3. What are your favorite boy/girl baby names?

  I love the name Charlotte for a girl.  I really wanted to name Sweet Pea Charlotte, but the Hubs said it was too long a name.  For a boy I love the name Garrett.  If Sweet Pea had been a boy she would have been Garrett.  I really do love those names, but not enough to have another baby.....

4. If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, which apple do you choose to eat? (red/green, gala, red delicious...)

  I used to not really care for apples, but the Hubs has converted me.  He has always loved Fuji apples.  I am a believer now.  Fuji apples are the most delicious!

5. What is your favorite place to escape to for peace & quiet, to think? Why?

  My "escape place" is my bed room.  My bed is my "safe place".  I love to go there and read or think or just to breathe for a minute or two.  I don't really know why that is my favorite place, but it's just the way it is.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Ms. T   


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

3 comments:

  1. Was he afraid she wouldn't learn to spell it? I like the name Charlotte, too!

    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, no, we have a long last name and the Hubs was sure she'd never be able to fit her entire name on the signature line for a check! Hahahaha! He's a nut! Thanks for stopping by and for becoming a follower!

      Delete
  2. Kisha, thanks for following! I checked out your blog and it's so cute. I followed you back ;).

    ReplyDelete