Monday, January 28, 2013

Wonderings....

I am a weirdo that wonders all kinds of stuff.  And I'm going to share some with you. 

1.  Who was the first person to take dried out corn kernels and heat them up and when they popped thought, "I think I'm going to eat that."? 

2. Why does bottled water have an expiration date?  What will happen to me if I drink it after said date?

3. Why does Elmo's world (on Sesame Street) never emphasize the number of the day?  Instead he picks out some random number.  For instance (for those of you that aren't in the habit of watching Sesame Street) the number of the day is 7 and the whole show is talking about the number 7.  However, you get to the end of the program, Elmo's world comes on to finish out the show and he emphasizes the number 12.  Why?  

These are just a few.  I don't want to share too much of my brain with you at one shot, because I don't want you to realize what a big bag of weird it is up there ;).

Have a great day!
Ms. T     


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment