Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cousins

Not long ago I posted  here about cousins and what a special bond they share.  While I still hold those sentiments that is not what I'm going to post today.  Nope, today is different.

Today, I'm begging for some of my relations to come see us. Of course I love them and I'd love to see them for my own sake, but I need them to come for my sanity.  Firecracker is desperately missing his cousins.  Every day, multiple times a day, Firecracker and I have this conversation:
F:  "Mama, can I go to my cousin's house?" 
M: "Not right now, honey.  They are all far away." (even big E and No no are gone visiting my SIL's mom)  
F: "Ok, can my cousins come to my house?"
M: "No, honey, they're all too far away to come today, but they will come some day."

Wash, rinse, repeat.  Therefore, I NEED family to come and see us.  Not just to see me, because I'm fabulous and great company and all, but for Firecracker's sake.  He LOVES his cousins and misses them ALL!

Have a great day!
Ms. T      

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment