Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Disney Pictures

At the beginning of September our little family went to Disney.
If you remember I had lost my camera there =(.  However, the wonderful people at Disney found it and sent it to me. =)  And then I promised I would post some pictures from our trip.  Well, now I shall actually make good on that ;).


getting ready to ride Big Thunder Mountain

Loving it!



Firecracker getting to drive ;)

Sweet pea taking down the evil emperor Zurg on the Buzz Lightyear ride.

Firecracker doing his best to help defeat Zurg.
 
We had such a good time.  And coincidentally the last picture is the last one I snapped before I lost the camera. 

Have a great day!
Ms. T 

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment