Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Least Observant Person Ever Strikes Again!

Sunday the Hubs, the kids and I were driving to church.  And suddenly the Hubs goes, "ohhh, ohh man!  Oh my goodness!"  (I was reading).  I looked up and said, "what?!"  (Now, I don't know if you remember, but I am the least observant person ever. )

The Hubs says, "there was a bad accident.  Didn't you see it?!"  I'm looking at a few cars in front of us at the light we were sitting at expecting to see a fender bender or something.  So I'm like, "uh, no, there isn't anything wrong with those cars".  

The Hubs looks at me like I have 2 heads.  He says, "no, up there (and points to a spot about a foot ball field's distance away from us)."  At this point we start moving again, and sure enough we came up to a 3 car accident.  And one of the cars was flipped onto it's side!

How in the world can I miss this stuff?  Really......

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment