Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Say Cheese!


 Yesterday I called Disney to find out if they had found my camera I lost there.  The Hubs kept insisting that it was a lost cause, but I still held onto a shred of hope that they would find it.

 I do not have a sentimental attachment to that camera, but I have irreplaceable pictures on it.  I hadn't down loaded my pictures off of my camera for at least a month, and the first 3/4 of our time at Disney was on it!  I hated to think it was gone forever.

At first the lady told me they did not have a camera that matched the description of mine.  However, she took my name and number and said she'd call me if one turned up.  I figured I'd have to call back in a few days and check again.  2 or 3 hours later the same lady called back and told me they found my camera!!!!  I'm so thrilled!!!  And to top it all off, they are mailing it to me free of charge.  Another reason Disney is one of the best places on earth ;).  So I should be able to share my pictures with you next week sometime!

Have a great day!
Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment