Friday, October 18, 2013

Don't Blame the Banana

Wednesday, I sent a banana in Firecracker's school lunch.  When he got home I opened his lunch box and noticed the banana was missing.  I was glad he'd eaten at least some of it.  We then had this conversation:

Me: Firecracker, how much of your banana did you eat?  Some of it or all of it?

Firecracker: I ate it all.  Please, Mommy, don't send me a banana in my lunch any more.

Me: Didn't you like it?

Firecracker: I did, but I had to sit in time out for hitting Tank with the banana peel.  (fyi, Tank is Firecracker's cousin, and he also happens to be a classmate.)


Ugh!  This child needs to learn that it's not his food's fault if he gets in trouble! Hahaha!

Have a great weekend!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment