Thursday, October 3, 2013

Least Observant Person Ever

For quite some time I have been given the nick name of "the least observant person ever".  I am not offended by this nick name.  Probably because it's true, and this "quality" has given us lots and lots of laughs.  

I will give you a quick example of my lack of observational skills:

Firecracker, Sweet pea and I had gone on a trip to visit my parents. (When they still lived in a different state from us).  We got home and found the Hubs and my BIL, Mr. Big Guy, hanging out in the living room.  The kids and I came in and were getting settled while the Hubs and Mr. Big Guy helped bring in all the luggage.  The kids and I had been home for a few hours, and I'd been walking all around the house putting things away.

Mr. Big Guy looked at the Hubs and said, "Huh, I guess you're right, she isn't very observant is she?" Of course this made me ask what I was supposed to have noticed.  It turns out they had replaced the faucet in the kitchen while I was gone.  It was completely different.  And I had gone in and out of the kitchen at least 6 times and hadn't noticed it at all.

I do stuff like this all the time.  It makes us laugh.  Which is good, because otherwise it might make me cry ;).

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment