Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Running Late

On Tuesdays, I work at Firecracker's school.  I am not usually there very long time, just from around 8 til noon (school doesn't start til 8:30, but the principal likes teachers, and other staff to be there by 8).  On these days I have to leave the house by 7:30.  

Yesterday, I woke up and glanced at the clock.  The clock said 7:43.  I thought, "that can't be right.  I have 3 different alarms set on my phone for different purposes, all of which go off before 7:43."  I rolled over and checked my phone and guess what?  It was 7:43!  Apparently, somehow I accidentally turned my phone on to silent the night before.  

I jumped out of bed, ran down to Firecracker's room, woke him up and told him what he needed to do to get ready.  I ran into the kitchen, threw some frozen waffles into the toaster oven for the kids, then ran into my room to get dressed.

At 8:00 on the nose, we were pulling out of the drive way.  We pulled into the school's parking lot at 8:20.  Sure I was 20 minutes late, but we managed to be there before school actually started.  

It was a chaotic morning to say the least, but at least I was well rested! Hahaha!

Have a great day!
Ms. T   




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment