Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Why Bother?

I'm going to start this off with saying, if you don't own a dishwasher, I'm sorry and you have my condolences.

That said, why on earth do dish manufacturers bother making items that cannot be put in the dishwasher?  For real.  I usually don't remember to look at if it can/ or is supposed to be put in the dishwasher, because everything can go in the dishwasher right?  I throw it all in.  If it gets messed up I'll look and go, "oh whoops!"  and of course that makes me wonder all over again why they make stuff like that.  It's ridiculous.  

As you can probably tell, things that aren't dishwasher safe don't tend to survive long in our house.... Oh well!

Have a great day!
Ms. T  




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment