Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Garbage Pickers

My kids are terrible about picking through the garbage.  Whenever they feel the urge they will go and stare into the garbage can (most of the time they just look, they have been in trouble too many times for taking things out of the garbage, GROSS!).  God forbid I threw away something that they think still has some value!  

I hear things like, "Mommy, why did you throw away that Mcdonald's toy?"  I have to respond with, "because, Firecracker, it didn't work right, half the pieces were missing, and you hadn't played with it in a long time."

I have resorted to smuggling things out.  I hide things in empty opaque containers, or shove them down to the bottom and cover them with other stuff.  Goodness!  I shouldn't have to feel like a drug smuggler when it comes to getting rid of broken toys!

Have a great day!
Ms. T  




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment