How is it possible that in a few days it will be April? Our year is already 1/4 of the way over. This is just madness. Ok, on with the show!
1. How often should adults have birthday parties?
Honestly, life is to be celebrated. They can have parties every year if they want. As a matter of fact if they're going to invite me they should have a party every couple of months.... Cuz I'm a party animal! ;)
2. What was your room decorated like when you were a child?
We didn't have themed rooms. We had beds, toys and siblings. That was enough for me =).
3. Do you have any traditions for Easter? If so, what? And do you have a why behind that?
The only real tradition my family has always done for Easter is decorate eggs, have an egg hunt and have Easter baskets. Well, and go to church, but that's an all the time thing so does that count? The why behind the church thing is to celebrate what Jesus did for us. Dying on the cross, rising again the 3rd day to take away our sins if we will simply ask Him and accept Him into our hearts and lives. So much to celebrate!!! The rest of it is really just what every one does.
4. Do you get Good Friday off? If so, any plans?
Since I'm a stay at home Mama I don't get days off. It's a big 'ole party every day! (And if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you....) Seriously though I love being a stay at home Mama. Anywho, back to the question. The Hubs gets today off. But no, we have no big plans.
5. Did you wear hats and white shoes to church on Easter? (Or was that just in the South?)
I never did that stuff. Sure we dressed nicer on Easter than we did every other Sunday. Which is saying something since we always dressed nicely for church.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.