Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sick Of It!

So Sweet Pea has been battling some kind of illness.  I thought she was over it.  Then over the weekend I got sick.  I finally was feeling better yesterday so we decided we were all finally well enough to go to church. 

 Yippee!! We went to church last night and when we got home I took her out of her car seat and she felt warm.  Sure enough Sweet Pea has a fever.... again! UGH!!! I'm sick of sickness.

Sickness, sickness go away.  Don't come again another day.

Wishing you a sick free day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment