Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Batman Birthday Party

I told you all that this last weekend we threw Firecracker a Batman birthday party.  The party was a smash!  Here are a few pictures of the party:

Everyone got their own cape!





And their own mask!

Firecracker was so excited to have his party!

My Bro, Mr. Pickles, being goofy =)

Papa with the Birthday boy

The cake.  The Hubs actually MADE this sucker!  For real.  I have pictures and everything (I'll share them later)
Pinata time

Firecracker having a go at it. (I made the pinata, there is a how to post coming soon)



Aunt, Mrs. Pickles, was helping Sweet Pea hit the pinata. 

Apparently I made the pinata a little too indestructable.  The Hubs had to smash it open so the kids could get the candy.


Sweet pea saying, "I've already had 5 but please open this one for me!" (ok, so she didn't say it exactly like that.  It came out more like, "mooorree, peease!)


And in a nutshell that was Firecracker's party.

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T
 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment