Anyway, here we go!
1. What is one thing you wish you did not have to teach your children?
We haven't reached this stage yet, but I'm going with sex. I don't relish the idea of having the birds and the bees talk with either kid (although I'm totally gonna pass Firecracker off on the Hubs! =). No, I don't relish the idea, but I'd so much rather them hear it from me than from one of their friends!
2. What are you going to use since Google Reader is going away?
Ummm.... see I've never used Google reader. Usually if I use Google it's to find something totally ridiculous. Like a rooster wearing a tuxedo. I.e.:
3. British comedy; Hilarious or strange?
I've not ever watched a lot of British comedy. Come to think of it, I can't think of a single time I've seen British comedy. And probably if I have I changed it quickly, because I thought it was stupid. So I'm going with strange. Yes, I'm prejudice (apparently).
4. Do you prefer card games or board games?
I love a good board game. It makes you see part of people you don't normally get to see. And often you end up laughing a lot! And what could be better than laughing
5. Will winter ever end?
I'm sure at some point, but honestly, I'm enjoying the cooler weather. I DO NOT live where it snows, thank the good Lord! So I can see where this would bias me. Anyway, I'm sure all too soon the weather will change and it will go back to being super hot.
Hope you all have a great day!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.