Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Alone

Sunday I was not feeling well.  The Hubs took the kids to church all by himself.  It's not unusual for him to take the kids places alone.  After church the Hubs took the kids to my parent's house (they only live about 10 minutes from our church and we live 30 minutes from the church.  We often go there on Sunday afternoons to see them and save gas in one fell swoop.) and then went back to church for the evening service before coming home.  

This left me in the very uncommon situation of being home for 10 hours completely alone.  That hasn't happened since before Firecracker was born.  I really appreciated the time to rest.  Not to mention the Hubs taking care of the kids for the whole day.  

While I rested I ended up reading a book and a half. =)  Gotta love alone time.

Have a great day!
Ms. T    


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment