Firecracker and Sweet pea are as different as night and day. The older they get the more obvious their differences become.
Here are just a few of their differences:
1. They are different sexes. A boy, Firecracker, and a girl, Sweet pea.
2. Firecracker is super picky about food. Sweet pea will eat almost anything you put in front of her.
3. Firecracker wasn't talking much when he was almost 2. He wasn't dumb, he just didn't care to talk. Sweet pea is talking so much! She's not quite 2 and she has a big vocabulary! (granted few people understand the majority of her words, but I know what she's saying ;)
4. Firecracker was never much of a climber. Sure he climbed once or twice, but he just didn't care to climb and conquer. Sweet pea, however, as soon as she could crawl has been climbing. I have even found her sitting in the middle of the dining room table when I had left the room for just a few minutes! Talk about giving this Mama a heart attack!
5. Firecracker has always been on the go, he is almost never satisfied to sit still. Sweet pea, however, is happy to sit and cuddle from time to time.
These are just a few of their differences, but do you see what I mean? Night and day. And yet they both own a HUGE piece of my heart.
Have a great day!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.