Thursday, January 3, 2013

5 Question Friday!

Good morning, Friends!  It's Friday again!  Yippee!!  Don't know exactly what this weekend holds, but we shall see!  Alrighty, on with the fun.  Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting me link up.  Buckle up, because here we gooooo! =)

1. Have you set any goals/resolutions for 2013?
    Yep, and you can read all of them here, but the biggest one is to be more hands on with my kids.  I only get one shot at raising my kids, and no matter what else I may accomplish in my life, if my kids don't turn out well, then I'm a failure. (This is the way I feel personally, I'm not passing judgement on anyone.)


2. Have you made any travel/vacation plans for 2013?
      I Hope to be able to go to Disney in September.  We used to go to Disney every year with out fail.  It's one of my vices, but when Firecracker turned 3 we just couldn't stomach paying 70.00 for a 3 year old to get into the park.  So we didn't go in 2012.  Hopefully, we'll be able to go this year... Fingers crossed!  Disney is so awesome.  I LOVE it.... and I have to get off of this subject now, or I'll never finish the rest of the questions ;).


3. What room is never cleaned in your house?
      Never cleaned or never clean?  Because I clean all the stinkin' time, but does it stay that way?  I'll give you 2 guesses, but I'm thinking you won't need them both.  Yeah, so I'm going to go with "never clean" and it's got to be a toss up between the kid's bathroom or the kitchen.  I swear to you I clean both of these rooms frequently, but it seems like everytime I leave them and come back little elves (probably named Firecracker and Sweet Pea) come out of the wood work and mess it all up again.  Oh well....


4. What food must be in your house at all times?
      Some form of chocolate.  I hate that I'm so dependent on the stuff, but if there isn't any in the house I feel like a druggie looking for their next fix.  I get all wild eyed and start saying things like, "come on, man, I just need a little.  Barely a taste and I won't bother you any more".  


5. Are you a hugger or more of a hands off person?  
     Once upon a time I was a hugger.  I hugged just about everyone I knew.  However, I've become much more withdrawn after having babies.  I still hug some people, especially people I've known a long time, but do I pass out hugs as often as I used to? Nope.  I'm pretty sure it went down hill when I started going crazy

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Ms. T
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment