Friday, January 25, 2013
5 Question Friday
Hey, Friends! It's Friday again ;). The Hubs and I are going on a date this weekend! I'm so excited!!!
1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days?
I enjoy cold weather. I despise snow. I guess I enjoy the cold, because we don't have a lot of cold days here. We might get 45 days of cold all year long. And that's a generous number. I guess I like it because it's a change.
2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win?
I'm not sure which one I could win. I do know which ones I could NEVER win. Those would be Survivor, Wipe Out, Jeopardy and I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them right now.
3. What is your preferred climate?
I love it when the weather is in the low 70s. That's so perfect. Not too hot, not too cold, it's perfect!
4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what?
Every time I have to go to the store I buy milk. My kiddos go through about a half a gallon a day between the two of them. Therefore, Mommy has to spend half her grocery budget on milk!
5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby?
It used to be I gave the Hubs a heart attack every time I saw a spider no matter how miniscule, I would scream and call for him to kill it. He would think some one was dying and then when he'd realize it was a spider the size of the tip of a pencil he would laugh and smush it with his hand. Gross right? I've gotten better since I've had the kiddos, because I'm home so much with them and I don't want evil spiders to bite them. So if we are here alone I grab a shoe and end the life of the evil, blood thirsty spiders. If the Hubs is here I totally make him do the killing. Yuck, now I feel like I need a shower, because I've thought too much about my arch nemesis.
Have a great weekend!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.