Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Directions, Who Knew?

The other day I was doing laundry and I actually decided to read the directions on the back of the stain remover.  It said not only should you spray it on, you're also supposed to rub it in and wash the clothes in hot water.  Silly me!  I've always been told that you shouldn't washed stained clothes in hot water, because it'll make the stains set in.  

I decided to give the directions a whirl.  And guess what?  It worked!  With 2 kids I go through so much stain remover I should buy stock in the company.  For real.  And the thing is, Sweet Pea is worse than Firecracker.  Anywho, sometimes I have to wash clothes 5 and 6 times to get the stains all the way out.  But now, now I'm only washing them like twice!  I know this doesn't sound like a huge victory, but I'm conserving water, energy (and moola) by actually reading the directions.  Who would've thought?  Because saving water and energy basically means I'm saving the world, and that means I'm a freakin' Super Hero!!!  Who knew that my super hero power would be reading directions?  Well, we learn something new every day =).  

Hope you have a great day!
Ms. T
 



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment