Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sheets

There is something about clean sheets.  I love climbing under the covers on clean sheet night and breathing in the smell of fabric softener and feeling the soft coolness of the sheets.  Nothing in the world can compare to this little luxury.  

I'm not saying that clean, fresh sheets are the best thing in the world, because there are lots of things that are better.  However, clean sheets are soothing and calming and welcoming.  At least they are to this tired mama! =)

And now I feel like I should go change my sheets again, because they're a few days old and they no longer have that "clean sheet feel" ;).  Hahaha!

Have a great day!
Ms. T   


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment