Monday, January 21, 2013

I've Still Got It

The other night I went to a local fast food place to pick up some dinner for the kids.  I ordered and then pulled around to the pick up window to pay and get the food.  When I got to the window the guy (he was in his late teens I'd say) took my money, and handed me the food.  

Then when I was getting ready to drive away he kept making small talk.  I was polite and reciprocated for a minute or two and then pulled away.  As I was driving home it dawned on me that he was flirting with me!  It's been so long I almost forgot the signs ;).  

While I was not attracted to him at all, it was nice to know that I've still got it ;).  5 1/2 years of marriage and 2 kids haven't made me completely undesirable.  Talk about an ego boost.

Have a great day!
Ms. T    


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment