Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Covers

I'm not sure if you know this, but kids have a hard times staying under the covers.  Firecracker and Sweet Pea are no exception.  When it's going to be chilly at night we have to turn the heat up and before I go to bed I go into the kid's rooms and cover them up one more time.

Lately Firecracker has been surprising me.  When I go into his room before I go to bed he is still under the covers.  =).  I know it's a small thing, but it is so cool to watch my babies grow up!  It's also a little saddening, but we're going to focus on the cool part right now =)

Have a great day!
Ms. T   


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment