Friday, January 18, 2013

5 Question Friday

It's Friday again and it's a long weekend!!! Yippee!!! 

Thanks to Mama M. for letting me link up.  Alrighty, on with the fun!

1. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?
   How long am I going to be stuck?  Because this really will affect my decisions.  For instance if we're stuck for just a few days up to a week I'm not going to include my children.  If we're going to be stuck for years then my kids will be with me for sure. Ohhh, and can I bring my kindle?  Because it's no bigger than a book and it has like 100 books on it =).  Ok, so if you're going to hold me to the whole "only 5 books" rule, I'm gonna go with  my Bible, Pride and Prejudice, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, A Pemberley Medley, and my mind is drawing a blank right now on the 5th one.  I'm sure there is a 5th one, but my mommy brain is having problems bringing it up ;).  Movies I'm going with, You've Got Mail, Laws of Attraction, The Avengers, The Gilmore Girls complete set, and A Christmas Story.  People(going with the years idea first): The Hubs, Firecracker, Sweet Pea, my Mama and my Daddy. People (only a week or less): The Hubs, Ms. L (my bestie), her Hubs, Mr. and Mrs. Pickles (my bro and his wife).  Foods: Steak, Pizza, Chocolate, Nachos and Quesadillas.  =)

2. What is your thought on year round school? 
      I don't think year round school is that great an idea.  I don't really know a ton about it, but I think kids need a break to recharge their batteries just like adults do.  

3. What is your most embarrassing potty story? (Can't be one of your kids' potty stories either!) Hee Hee! This cracks me up and stems from a HILARIOUS twitter conversation...
    Probably when Firecracker was with me in a public bathroom and he decided to try and open the door while I was going.  (he didn't get the door all the way open.  That's probably because I was freaking out on him to close the door....)

4. What's the temperature where you are?
    The temperatures here have been fabulouso the last few weeks.  We have had highs in the 80s and lows in the 60s.  In other words perfection.  However, we pay for that in the summer.  It gets very, very hot here.  Oh well, I'd rather have heat than snow.  You don't have to shovel heat. =)

5. Are you a winter/spring/fall/summer person?

     I really love all the seasons for different reasons.  I love winter, because it means Christmas and family get togethers.  I love spring, because it brings Easter and the rememberance of what Christ did for us on the cross. Fall (although we don't really have fall here) is awesome because it brings great weather and pretty colors.  And summer rocks because it's beach time!  Gotta love the seasons.  

Have a great week!
Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. I debated a Holmes collection, as well, but ultimately ruled it out. And I think I like your food choices better than mine!

    ReplyDelete