Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hands

I want to share with you a story about hands.  I know this sounds funny, but hang in there with me.
 These hands


  And these hands raised me.  
They taught me right from wrong.  They taught me about Jesus and how to love others like He loves us.  They taught me how to be a wife and how to love your spouse unconditionally.


 These hands belong to the love of my life.  They help me, understand me, they're patient with me and they change diapers!  These hands lead me spiritually and are there for me no matter what.


 And finally, these hands.  These hands need me to guide them.  They need me to be the one to teach them right from wrong.  To teach them how about Jesus, to teach them how to love others like He loves them.  They need me to teach them how to be a wife/ husband to their future mate.  They need me to teach them how to love their spouse unconditionally.  I'm not gonna lie, it's a tall order, and one that I wonder every day whether or not I'm doing it as well as I should be Thankfully, I have other hands to help me guide these precious ones.

All of these hands hold my heart.  I love them like no other.  And I thank God every day for the roles these precious hands play in my life.

I hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment: