Friday, November 2, 2012

5 Question Friday

Good Morning, Friends!
It's Friday again!  It seems to have snuck up on me.  Maybe it has something to do with the sugar induced comas?  =)

Let's get on with the 5 question fun!  Once again thanks to Mama M.  

1. What terrifies you the most?
     The thought of any of my family dying terrifies me.  I HATE even the thought of it.  Can we please move on to something more fun please?


2. Favorite fall/winter drink? 

   Ahhh much better, thank you.  I love love love hot cocoa.  'Round here we only get about 2 months where it's cold enough outside to drink hot cocoa so I drink lots of it while I can. =)

3. Do you and your spouse have the same political views?

    Let's just say that the Hub's is right when it comes to politics.  Aka he agrees with me ;).

4. What was the last book you read? Was it any good?

     I read a book called 32 Miracles.  It was a good one.  The book was a compilation of real life stories.  I love reading about GOOD things happening to people.

5. Do you look forward to the snow each winter? Why or why not?

    Hmmm.... that's a hard one.  Do I look forward to driving in precarious conditions?  Do I enjoy finding patches of black ice the hard way and ending up in a ditch?  Do I enjoy having to bundle into 32 layers in order to leave my house?  Nope!  Where we live we don't get snow very often. Praise Jesus!!  We do get lots of rain, but you don't have to shovel rain, so I'm cool with that.

Hope you have a great weekend!
Ms. T 

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

4 comments:

  1. Your reasons for not liking snow are the same reasons I know I wouldn't like it. I have only experienced snow a handful of times in my life, and I'm good with that. I'll take the rain any day!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LeeAnn, you're sooo right =). Happy Friday!

      Delete
  2. I love the look of snow however I agree with driving and dressing for it. By the time I get dressed to go outside I am too tired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. snow does look pretty. It makes everything so clean. But that doesn't make up for all the other stuff in my book! ;) Happy weekend!

      Delete