Thursday, November 1, 2012

Camp Out

Firecracker was asking if we could have a camp out.  I don't know if you know this about me, but I'm not an "outdoorsy" type of person.  I enjoy going out for a walk or hike.  That's pretty much the extent of it.  

I've heard people romantacize camping.  Saying it's "sleeping under the stars."  That's a nice thought.  But to me it's really more like pretending to be homeless.  I'm good in my own bed thankyouverymuch.

So you can imagine how excited I was when Firecracker was asking for a "camp out".  I compromised with  him.  And this my friends is my kind of camp out:

 
Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment