Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday!

Today, is the day all born shoppers train for.  Today is the day we bargain hunters swarm the stores and stand in long lines at ungodly hours just to save 10.00 on a toy our kid doesn't need.  Today, My Friends, is THE DAY!!!!

I'm excited.  I'm hoping to be able to regale you with my Black Friday shopping stories next week on the blog..... We shall see!  Good luck to all my fellow crazies!  And to the rest of you that were smart enough to stay home all warm and cozy under your covers good for you.  And by the way, I spent 10.00 less than you!  Nenner, nenner, nenner!!! Hahahaha!

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment