Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Movies

Yesterday, Firecracker, Sweet Pea and I all went to see the summer dollar movie at the local theater.  It was interesting I must say.  We did it though!  And we all had a great time!

Fircacker in his typical "can't hold all my energy in" way had a hard time sitting the whole time.  He kept getting up and literally running circles around our seats (we were sitting in the handi cap section so that I could have the stroller for Sweet Pea).  But he was good. 

All in all I'd say we had a very successful outing. 

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment