Thursday, June 14, 2012

First Steps

The other day Sweet Pea took her first steps!!!  Unfortunately, I missed it =(.  I was in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner and my Dad, the Hubs and Firecracker were all in the living room with Sweet Pea.  I was just finishing up washing a pan when I heard the Hubs call, "Honey, you just missed it!"

I rushed into the living room only to find out that Sweet Pea had been standing a little bit away from my Dad.  He just reached out to her and said, "come on, sweet heart," and she took 2 steps right to him!  My baby is getting big so fast! 

Since then I have gotten to witness her take a few steps a couple of times.  It's not going to be long before she's off and running like the Firecracker. 

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment