Friday, June 8, 2012

5 Question Friday!


It’s Friday again!  Yippee!! We’re having a double date tonight with some of our friends.  We’re so excited!  Dinner and then miniature golf.  Plus I’m sure there will be lots of laughs.  It’s sure to be a good time.
On to the 5 question Friday fun!  Once again thanks to Mama M.  for letting me link up.

1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? Or did you parents do anything special for you?
     Nope, we didn’t do anything super special in our house for the last day of school.  Aside from us kiddos celebrating =).
2. What's your favorite summer tradition with your children?
      Going to the beach, or maybe going to the spray park.  Not sure which, but Firecracker loves both! =)  This summer we’ve got lots of fun stuff planned!
3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid?
     I LOVED going to my Grandpa’s house.  He had a big 100 acre farm.  He had cows, and when I was young he even had a horse.  My Grandpa was an amazing man that had a way with animals.  There was a mutual respect between them.  I love him, and miss him….
4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla?
     I was 24 when I got married.  Nope, I wasn’t a Bridezilla.  At least I don’t think I was.  I was surprisingly calm.  Well, there were some hiccups, but they were straightened out.  Plus I had the world’s best wedding planner, Ms. L.  She was an absolute Godsend.  I still owe her for all the help she was at my wedding.
5. What is your favorite girl name? (I'm needing suggestions.)
     I love the names Lila, Daphne and Grace.  We almost name Sweet pea one of these, but we found another name we liked better.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!
Ms. T 



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment