Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Worth the Splurge

A while ago one of my blogger friends did a post called "worth the splurge".  She listed all of the things she deemed worthy of spending that little extra money on.  It got me wondering what if any itmes I'd deem "worth the splurge".  I've thought of a few so I thought I'd share with you what they are!

1. DVR- The Hubs proclaims that this has saved our marriage, because he no longer is subjected to watching shows like 16 and pregnant with me =).  And I don't have to watch as much racing, although I do still see my fair share of it ;).

2. Glad press and seal- This is so much better than your average plastic wrap.  So fabulous.

3. Reynold's wrap crock pot liners- Oh my goodness!  Anyone that has ever had to soak a crock pot overnight, because the food was so baked on will appreciate this item!  I LOVE these.  I perpetually have these stock piled in my cabinet.  If I don't have any it seriously makes me consider if I want to use the crock pot!

4. Bounty paper towels- Being a couponer, I am not really "brand dependent".  Whatever brand goes on sale and I have a good coupon for is the brand I buy.... most of the time.  I have learned though, that even if I can get a great deal on paper towels I pass it up.  Bounty are the only ones (aside from Viva, which are ridiculously expensive, but so awesome) that don't rip.  Totally worth the little bit of extra I have to spend.

5.  Disposable bibs-  I do not often use these, however, I've learned how great they are!  I used to carry a bib in the diaper bag at all times, because who knows when we'll be eating some where other than our house and Sweet pea will need one?  The problem would be that I would forget it was in the diaper bag needing to be cleaned afterwards.  And sometimes they'd end up making everything smell funky, because I forgot about them.  Ugh!  The dollar store sells a pack of 6 disposable bibs for 1.00.  Totally worth it!!!

Well, I'm sure there are more things that I may deem worth the splurge, but these are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.  Hope you enjoyed them!

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment