Monday, June 25, 2012

Mommy's Morning Out

My Sis in Law, L, that lives near me came up with the idea of swapping mommy mornings out.  I would watch her kids for a few hours one day and then she would watch mine for a few hours on a different day. 

INGENIOUS!!!  I tell ya!  It gives us time to get all those little errands done that are so much easier sans kids.  You know like going to the post office, returning things to stores etc. etc. 

I seriously encourage you if you're a Mama to find another Mama and trade off mornings or afternoons or something.  It's so nice to be able to get all of those little things done without kids.  Or you could just go home and revel in the quietness.... ;)  Whatever is your cup of tea.

Hope you have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment