Monday, June 11, 2012

I've Been Bumped

I used to be the love of the Hub's life.  Key words there "used to be".  Up until last week when he got his new-to-him car.  Now I'm bumped.  The new car (still unnamed, the Hubs names all vehicles.  It's a prerequisite.  He even named my old car, because when we got married I hadn't named the car.) has stepped up and taken my place.  Until the newness wears off I guess I'll have to get used to taking the back seat! hahaha! Pun intended =)

Anyway, here are some pics of his new ride.  He's so happy.  I love how happy he is. 



The kiddos checkin' out Daddy's new ride ;)

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment